Monday, June 2, 2008

Two Months

We went to the doctor for Canaan's two-month visit today. He currently weighs 11.5 pounds and is almost 24 inches long, and looks "perfect". Even though he started off the smallest, at two months he is the biggest of all our boys. We did have some insurance drama when we checked in (that has now been resolved, praise the Lord!), the phone was off the hook so I could not talk to Corey, and for reasons unknown to me the little guy cried the whole time we were there - overall it was a stressful visit.

I had heard that third babies were really good, and yucky doctor visits aside he really has been the sweetest and easiest baby of the three. He eats well, sleeps well, give lots of cute smiles, and tolerates his rough big brothers.



Checking out his newly discovered hand:


Our oldest two boys have such differnt personalities, I am excited to see what else Canaan has in store for us.

4 comments:

Erin said...

So classic Dr. Moss to say "Oh, he's perfect!" He looks so much like Silas to me in that sweet smiling picture.

Sumer said...

I knew the other Dr. Moss patients would appreciate that quote!

Robyn said...

Too cute boys!! I agree that he looks like Silas in those pics.

Big Nanny said...

Third babies are always good babies. Glad he's doing well. Don't you just love getting comments on your blog. I see all of the comments are from the my blog trainees:)