Friday, June 13, 2008

The little boys

First, in response to Erin's comment about my lack of posts lately - I am trying to show all my fellow bloggers what it feels like to check someone's site on a regular basis and see nothing new (yes, I am talking to you Hohm Front). Just wanted you all to appreciate my regularity a little more. No really, it has been a busy week with few bloggable moments. I did get video of a few Silas tricks.

And I probably have at least 30 pictures of baby Caleb sleeping, but I think this is one of the first ones of Canaan.

Another cute Canaan picture, thanks to Pop and Nana for coming out to the t-ball game again!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Precious. I love all the simple words, and then "lawnmower" is thrown in there...you can tell what's important in a house full of boys! :)

Donald Duck said...

I think when Silas says how a duck goes, he is saying Donald Duck. He can already say my name :)

Shawn said...

Ella Kate pushed play on this 4 times. Each time Silas touches his ears she claps for him. So funny...I guess she knows that "ears" is a tough one.

Big Nanny said...

Love the video. The body part questionairre and the animal sounds was always my favorite thing to do with my girls when they were little. When Josiah was here I asked him animal sounds constantly:) It cracks me up to hear a one year old talk.

Robyn said...

Cute video of Silas! And I love sweet pictures of little babies sleeping. It brings back good memories. Also-another post coming soon. It's been a rough week here on the hohmfront.

Anonymous said...

okay so first off cannan is the cutest baby and i can't wait to see him this afternoon! and second off the video of silas just made a stressful morning much more relaxed :) he is SOOOOO cute!