And here is a Canaan picture just because he does not get alot of blog attention.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Caleb and Daddy Time
Caleb got to go camping Friday night with Daddy, Pop, his cousin Zak, and his uncle Josh. He had a great time weedeating, playing with glowsticks, pretending to play ping-pong with badmitton rackets (long story), running around outside, playing in the creek, drinking lots of juice, and staying up until midnight. But when I asked him what was his favorite part of the trip he said, "cheetos, cheetos, cheetos". He gets it honest, I also define an event's worth by the food served.



And here is a Canaan picture just because he does not get alot of blog attention.
And here is a Canaan picture just because he does not get alot of blog attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I love the picture of Caleb in the creek - very dramatic with the water droplets frozen in midair. :) I don't get a lot of Canaan time, either. We need to fix that!
Caleb is looking more grown every day.I feel like we are missing out on so much. July 4 seems forever away!
I bet Caleb had such a great time! (And I'm sure that Corey did, too!) That's so special...
My favorite part of camping is the food too. I guess it just runs in the family.
By the way I think I will probably be home on July 4. You all are coming to Mayfield aren't you???????
Of course we will be there for the 4th I am so glad you will too!
What's up with leading by example...where are your daily posts? I am out of material right now. I need to be inspired.
Post a Comment