Hi Sumer!Glad to see you are a blogger now. Do you mind if I add you to my blog roll?~Heather
Boy, you are really keeping at it. I'm very impressed. Cute boys! The pressure is on, Heather wants to add you to the blogroll.
Too cute. I love Caleb's squinty eyes in that pic. He must really be getting into character.
Sure, Heather...I have become a regular Hanks Family of Five reader so it is only fair! ;)And Erin, his eyes were squinty because of his huge melon - the undies were tightly squeezed around his face.
I was thinking (with respect to the squinty eyes) he was either (1) in character as a mean pirate, or (2) he wasn't crazy about the headgear...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi Sumer!
Glad to see you are a blogger now. Do you mind if I add you to my blog roll?
~Heather
Boy, you are really keeping at it. I'm very impressed. Cute boys! The pressure is on, Heather wants to add you to the blogroll.
Too cute. I love Caleb's squinty eyes in that pic. He must really be getting into character.
Sure, Heather...I have become a regular Hanks Family of Five reader so it is only fair! ;)
And Erin, his eyes were squinty because of his huge melon - the undies were tightly squeezed around his face.
I was thinking (with respect to the squinty eyes) he was either (1) in character as a mean pirate, or (2) he wasn't crazy about the headgear...
Post a Comment