It is not often that I get to hang out with this cool kid by himself, so even though I got done working out an hour before the pool openend I decided it was worth the wait.
There is not much he can do at the pool in our neighborhood, so he loved being able to walk around and really play in the water.
And since we were standing at the doors waiting for them to let us out, we had a good fifteen minutes before there were so many kids there was no room to sit down in the water. Luckily, he gets bored easily and was ready to go by then anyway. 


3 comments:
So cute...I love the glasses! And how special for Silas to have Mommy all to himself that morning.
Okay, get ready. I rarely compliment my friends - deciding instead to hold my compliments until I need some sort of favor.
But Sumer, you looked so pretty Sunday morning. Hair all fluffed like Farrah. Your outfit was sharp and how you did it getting FOUR men ready for church (yes, I said four) I have no idea. But I noticed. And couldn't let the day go by without telling you.
Lookin' good girl. Lookin' good.
I absolutely love the Longview Rec. We've made the trip to Spring Hill three times just to enjoy that awesome pool! Silas looks adorable. Love, Katie
Post a Comment