Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Energy
I know that all three year old little boys have lots of energy, but I am afraid my three year old has double the amount of most. Last night we had our second t-ball game, so Caleb was on the field with ten or so kids his age and yet he was the only one jumping around, running around, dancing around, screaming, laughing hysterically, and pretty much just acting crazy. He also went to bed an hour and a half past his bedtime last night, woke up thirty minutes early this morning, and has been going full force all day.
Caleb also had some extra fans last night since Pop and Nana came to watch the game. He was so excited to have them there. He apparently would do periodic checks to make sure we were all watching, because once when Pop was walking around with Canaan he yelled "where's Pop" from the field. And I so enjoyed them being there, with four people in charge of two kids I actually got to just sit, eat some peanut m&m's, and watch some of the game.
Notice how in this picture he is still full of energy and acting silly even though it is way past bedtime. He keeps me young and ages me at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sounds to me like he was putting on a show for all his "fans!"
That second picture cracks me up! I can just see him running and hollering at the same time. If only we could have half the energy our kids do. Since we put Nathan on nasal spray for his allergies his energy level has doubled!
Post a Comment