Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Number Eight

I really have to admit one of the main reasons I wanted Caleb to play t-ball was for the jersey (Corey wanted me to call it that, but we all know it is a t-shirt). Corey has this huge stack of baseball shirts and I was excited for Caleb to have one. I think our team was the last to get their shirts, and they are huge so they all looked like they actually were running around in their dad's old shirts - but it was fun none the less. And he should at least get several years wear out of it! ;)

Between Canaan being awake and unsettled the whole time, the sun setting right in our faces, Silas wanting to run up and down the bleachers, and Caleb getting a little too physical with his friends in the field it was not a relaxing evening at the ballfields...but it was an early game so we had time to get ice cream afterwards and all stress was forgotten. An oreo blast with extra oreos always makes me happy. And at least this week nobody threw up in the dugout so overall I was very thankful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever the motivation for signing Caleb up for t-ball at age three, I'm glad we did it. He loves it! So do I.

-Corey

Anonymous said...

He is too cute in that big jersey. I'm sure you have a Caleb and Dad picture in their "jerseys" by now.