Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bribery

This weekend at a family reunion, Canaan got to meet his Granny Kathy...
and I learned the fine art of bribery. The promise of a cookie got me the family picture I needed for Caleb's preschool "all about me" page...and the mention of a brownie reward for sweet goodbyes had Caleb hugging, kissing, and saying bye-bye to people I had never even met before. It is scary what my child will do for some sweets.

5 comments:

Shawn said...

How many cookies to get Corey to sit still for the pic?
-Shawn

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I will do a lot for some chocolate myself. :)

Erin said...

Ahh, the fine art of bribery. I love it in the moment and curse it 10 minutes later when the sugar rush hits. But I think I'll have to use it on Thurs. to get Morgan to take a nap at school!

Anonymous said...

I would hug and kiss for some chocolate brownies too

Ashley said...

Is it funny or sad, that I too had to be prepared to take a family pic on Saturday because I had none of the entire fam to stick in the "bucket".

And, I think bribery is my middle name... is that bad?