Friday, August 1, 2008

Four Months

Chunky Monkey. Canaan weighed in at 16 pounds today. He is 25.5 inches long. He outweighs the other two at this age by 2 and 1/2 pounds! I guess that is what happens when momma switches to formula, but has no idea how much to give so she just gives a big bottle every time. He also still gets woken up to eat around 10, and 5:30 just because we are afraid of him waking the sleeping bears!

He has started rolling over, and so he spends alot of time on his belly mad because he actually still wants to be on his back. He loves his brothers, especially Caleb. Silas he is still a little wary of, with good reason - Silas likes to steal his pacis, crawl over top of him, and "find" the baby's nose, eyes, and mouth all by stinking his finger into those parts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you wake that baby up to feed him. I know it's got to be crazy trying to keep 3 little ones on a schedule. I think he looks a lot like Corey in this picture. Just precious!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby!!!
I believe I have 4 most beautiful
grandsons in the world(and smart too)

Anonymous said...

Sumer, you are not kidding when you say Canaan gets up for that early AM bottle. Love that little (or should I say BIG!) guy. He is amazing and wonderfully made. Katie

Erin said...

I'm looking forward to our Tues/Thursdays together so that I can actually spend some time with the youngest of the Yates!