Monday, August 4, 2008

Thanks

I just had to say thanks to my brother for all his hard work on my new blog design. As Aunt Mary would say, "you are handier than a pocket on a shirt".

13 comments:

Shane said...

if you go to the customize menu you can drag the posts back up above the blog lists.

I had fun with the redesign. Thanks for letting me play.

Anonymous said...

I love the new design. It's very nice!

Shawn said...

I LOVE IT!! I especially love the journal on the left hand side. Isn't that one of your entries written on it? So great.

~H

Erin said...

WOW! He did a great job! It's so YOU! I love the hardwood look with the blue...very attractive, yet not overdone. :)

Big Nanny said...

I love it! It's so you! And to think I paid good money for someone to do my design and everybody else has a brother that is a closet blog designer;)

Andy Crouch said...

Shane did this!?!? No way. This is much better than anything he's ever done on his own site. Your blog just got moved up my Google Reader daily read list! (You are above your brother now!)

Oh, BTW - how ya doin'?

Anonymous said...

You should feel special. He did yours before mine! It looks great. I hope mine turns out as well.

Anonymous said...

I love it.Wish I had a bigger screen so I could see the borders better.
Great pictures,by the way

Anonymous said...

This looks awesome!! All of your pictures are so good...what a beautiful family!

Robyn said...

I'm feeling very left out here!! I love it!

Shelley said...

I like it! How do they do it? I need some help with mine...How are you?

Shane said...

OK, I help you out and redesign your blog and then you just don't add anything else for a week! Where are the "I'm home alone all day with 3 boys" stories?

Anonymous said...

Great design! Katie