Thursday, September 4, 2008

Foreshadowing

Caleb with his homework assignment that we completed a good thirty minutes after bedtime the night before it was due. I hope that is not indicative of how all his school projects will get done.
And I just cannot believe this little guy is old enough to be pulling his backpack off to preschool.

I also started back to school this week (teaching two nights a week), so be prepared for another nosedive in post frequency during the adjustment period.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe it either. Helooks so grown up.That is the way Sarah did all her school projects the night before and at bedtime

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is not foreshadowing of homework assignments to come - it is the ghost of worse things yet to come! The next step will be as you put him to bed you will hear, "Mom, my assignment of (fill in the blank) is due tomorrow. I need poster board, stickers, and styrofoam." OR "Mom, I need 3 dozen cookies tomorrow - can you make them homemade and not store bought?"

Anonymous said...

I didn't know 3 year olds had homework!