Sunday, August 17, 2008

Silas's Rough Day


See the nasty bruise across the bridge of his nose and in the corner of his eyes? That is from falling against a friend's stone table. This was his third major boo-boo for the day, the first came earlier when he walked into big brother's swing and got knocked in the head with a bat. You can still see a little welp around his right temple. The second came when he fell off the scooter and scratched up his knees. Whew...all that adds up to a rough day for momma too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a day. Wish I could be there to hug and love on him. Although I'm sure he's over it and moved on by now.

Anonymous said...

How so pitiful. He looks like he has had a rough day.
I am sure Momma is worse.
Give him kisses on his boo boos from Nana

Betty said...

Boys will be boys!!! I remember Caleb's "fall" at my house as if it was yesterday! Those boys are absoultely precious! It is soooo crazy how fast and furious they are ALL DAY LONG!!! It is all worth it especially when they give you sweet kisses and big teddy bear hugs!!!