Sunday, July 27, 2008

T-Ball Comes to an End

I think I am experiencing some blogger's block. I have had trouble coming up with a good post for the past several days, and what is worse I went on a church visitation tonight where the mother of the two-year we were visiting opened the door with a large python wrapped around her arm and I did not even think about my blog. Luckily, Big Nanny always has her devoted fans in mind.

Caleb did have his last t-ball game last week, and afterwards they had a little party where they all got trophies. I could not be there (thanks again to Pop and Nana for helping out), and I was so excited to see the trophy when I got home...especially since it was twice as big as I had imagined. Caleb was quite unimpressed since it does not light up, or move, or make noises, and it has no wheels. So now, I too am wondering what I am actually going to do with the thing.
The cupcakes, however, were a big hit.

And FYI, Canaan has become one of those always got my tongue out babies.
Caleb has a dentist appointment on Tuesday, considering the last time we went I was thankful that I was big fat pregnant just because the extra weight was necessary to hold him down, I should have some good blog material then. Maybe I will take the camera!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I can only imagine the wheezing and snorting hysterics that were in that vehicle when you left that visitation.

Please tell me that Big Nanny told those reptile lovin folks all about her snake handlin pentecostal grandfather.

Wait until AC hears about this...oh the banter that will ensue.

Erin said...

That picture of Canaan is precious! I'll pray for you on Tuesday! Maybe Corey could take that one!

Meredith said...

I hate that we never got to come see him play. Maybe next year. I do not look forward to taking Nathan to the dentist either. :(
Good luck.