He does have some drainage right now that makes his breathing sound like he needs to "hock a loogie" according to Corey. No runny nose, no coughing, just this very annoying pig-like snorting. Saline squirts do nothing and neither does the aspirator, I really want him to sneeze about fifteen times and move some stuff around.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Canaan
I know that Canaan is seriously neglected of blog attention, so today it is all about the little fella in the house. He was three months old last week, and he is still hands down the best of my three babies. He eats well, sleeps well, and smiles easily. Amazing blessing from an amazing God!
He does have some drainage right now that makes his breathing sound like he needs to "hock a loogie" according to Corey. No runny nose, no coughing, just this very annoying pig-like snorting. Saline squirts do nothing and neither does the aspirator, I really want him to sneeze about fifteen times and move some stuff around.

He does have some drainage right now that makes his breathing sound like he needs to "hock a loogie" according to Corey. No runny nose, no coughing, just this very annoying pig-like snorting. Saline squirts do nothing and neither does the aspirator, I really want him to sneeze about fifteen times and move some stuff around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I don't know Sumer. I see some of Corey and you, but I think he's going to be his own little man.
I'm certain Ms. "Smallish" can help him with the hocking.
Post a Comment