Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shameful...

That none of you pointed out to me that I spelled the last title wrong. That is the blog world version of me walking around for days with something stuck between my two front teeth.

6 comments:

Erin said...

I kind of thought it might be wrong, but really, how can you tell someone that?! "It was an adorable video of a cute little boy...but, you spelled the title wrong."

Shawn said...

I apparently had the same piece of spinach stuck in my teeth. I would've told you sweetly, but I didn't even notice.

Anonymous said...

I really didn't notice either. Too busy watching my grandson be a stinky poo.
Teasing his Mommy like that.
I know he loves his Mommy a room full

Tonya Lee said...

Hey, I was totally giving you credit that you did it on purpose to cleverly emphasize how full you were! Nah, I was probably too tired to notice but am giving you total props in hindsight!

Anonymous said...

After living with Shane and all his misspelled words I gave up correcting spelling errors a long time ago.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I can't lie, I noticed. The Language Arts teacher in me just won't let me not automatically scan for misspelled words, misused words, etc. But the video was so cute that it totally made up for it. Hannah thought it was hilarious.

I wouldn't let you walk around with real spinach in your teeth though, I promise.