Saturday, September 27, 2008

Shamefull

I don't think I have ever asked Caleb these questions before, and needless to say I was a little disappointed with his answers...

(Robyn, I am sorry about all the crooked pictures on the wall. There is even one missing due to all the jumping and flipping that happens on that poor couch.)

3 comments:

Wags said...

Awww... I'm sure he just bounced on that couch one too many times and hit his head and is now stricken with confusion...

Although I'd definitely be saving this for his wedding day.

Robyn said...

I will pray today that I will not lose sleep tonight over the crooked pictures in your bonus room. Just kidding! :)

Erin said...

Silly boy! I think he got those backwards! I forgot to tell you the other night he told Matt, "I have a baby in my tummy. YEP! I surely do!"