Right colors, right places, and a noble attempt at staying in the lines. He was proud, I was proud, Daddy was proud. I am still tempted to frame that pumpkin. Thanks, Ms. Anna for teaching my little boy to color "slow"...and thanks for posting this adorable picture on the class blog. Friday, October 3, 2008
In a nutshell
Right colors, right places, and a noble attempt at staying in the lines. He was proud, I was proud, Daddy was proud. I am still tempted to frame that pumpkin. Thanks, Ms. Anna for teaching my little boy to color "slow"...and thanks for posting this adorable picture on the class blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That's a great picture that he colored but I'm so distracted by the bright purple wall;) It reminds me of your ss class.
I love the picture he colored.He is so proud.
I love the picture of the boys. I cannot believe how much Cannon looks like you
I didn't know you had a new Cannon camera, especially one that looks like you.
(just kidding Kynanna)
Sorry,about the missspelling for Cannan's name. It says the message was sent at 10pm when actually it was 1am.Thanks to my son for pointing it out. What would I do without him. Maybe I should go to bed earlier on weekends,since I proof read my message and still didn't catch it.Give Cannan a big kiss of apology from Nana and I will not make that mistake again.Promise
I am very impressed with the coloring picture and I agree about the clothes. Fortunately I had not bought Nathan any fall clothes until today so I have not been dying to put him in them. Me on the other hand. I am so ready for blue jeans and long sleeves. Then we went to an outside birthday party today and were still sweating in our short sleeves. Better give it a few more days.
ooh, i did the same thing to reese today. seeing as how I failed to put anything more than a long sleeved shirt on her last night at the football game, she had a long sleeved shirt and this sweet little brown courderoy jacket today...
you know, in Ohio it's already been fall clothes weather for a couple weeks now. it doesn't matter at all that i've lived here for five years now. i can't get used to not needing my fall clothes 'til almost November!
OK... this is a comment for Ashley. Since she left me a comment under your name, then I'm assuming she can receive comments under yours too. So here's my comment.
Ashley... it's time to stop lurking around in the shadows of blogville, thinking no one can see you. We know you're there... you can't hide anymore. (Especially when you sign your name to comments you leave using other people's names... I mean, at least use an alias or something...) :)
Post a Comment