Thursday, September 25, 2008

My brief hiatus

We have been busy. Way to busy around here. So busy that I let Corey cut my bangs just to avoid giving up an hour of my night and a big wad of my cash. We did not do the twist it around version of bang cutting, just the comb it all straight down and cut across with my scrapbooking scissors. No wetting, and actually no comb. Just my fingers smoothing it down. A few cuts across, sweep them off to the side, and we were out the door to Cracker Barrel. Because I am too busy to cook these days, and we needed to spend some of the money that I had saved on a haircut.


So, sorry for the lack of posts, but as you can see I have barely any time for personal grooming these days much less time to sit and actually try to form complete sentences.


But my baby is so cute, and so sweet and smiley. I will make a little more time to post at least one picture of him...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just because you posted that adorable picture the lack of posting is forgiven.

Anonymous said...

He is Adorable. I sure wish I could come visit,but I haven't been getting Friday's off(mostly Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Work 4 hrs on Sat or Sun or taking call for someone. Saving for Christmas.
But I sure do miss my precious grandsons
KYnana

Erin said...

That sure is one happy baby. There's something in those Yates genes that make for super smiley babies!
And at least you made time for an eyebrow waxing. There would have to be some sort of intervention if you let Corey take on that job.

Anonymous said...

Because of the good fashion advice that you gave to me, I'm trusting that the scrapbooking scissors you used weren't the scalloped or zig-zag kind.

Wags said...

Thanks girl!

You know, I was jealous of your all-by-myself-ness at Publix today! :)