Did anyone ever watch that show? It was on for about five minutes, but I loved it. That is beside the point really. I guess the point is that. I. Well, I. I have not blogged in awhile. A really long while.
I have pictures, lots of pictures. Pictures from last May, and even some cute videos. They just have not made their way up here. Maybe I am the only one who has not discovered the trick, but my goodness it takes forever to upload anything on here! I hear if you have Vista they have a very cool free feature that makes it all much faster and easier, but our computer is way too old to be uploading some new fangled operating system.
But I am going to try to catch up. Slowly add some pictures of what we have been doing since last spring, as well as be a little better about keeping my five faithful readers who are probably now never coming back updated on what is happening around here.
I am not making any promises, though. I am still working for the church, and I am about to start teaching a stats class one night a week and a geometry class one day a week. Oh, and I do still have those three little boys who like to played with every now and then.
But my family, I love you all and I want to keep you updated on our lives. And my blogger friends, I love you all too. And I am inspired by the way you keep on posting despite having busy lives of your own. I will try harder to keep up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I had sort of given up... but I "follow" everyone I know who blogs, so I can see updates easily. Glad you are back!
Welcome back, friend. I'm sure while I was blogging, you were doing something much more important like tot school, running a preschool department at church, or baking yummy cookies with icing. They were delicious by the way.
~H
I do check everynight.But I also know you have your hands full. I do love to see pictures of my handsome grandsons.Tell Corey I said handsome and not beautiful
Hey Sumer - I will keep checking. We like to know what y'all are up to!
Seriously, I'm not sure what you do with your time!
I have dirty laundry piled up, toys all over the house and a dishwasher that needs to be unloaded but I love to blog for me as much as anyone else. My memory stinks so the sooner I record our happenings and my thoughts the better.
I couldn't believe my eyes when "The Five of Us" showed up in bold on my little bloglines roll. But I can cut you some slack. What do you have, like 6 jobs now?
Can't wait to see some recent pics and videos.
This is Kathy. I haven't yet figured out the identity thing so I'll just post anonymously. I check every day, so I'm really glad to see you're back. I don't see how you do it! Looking forward to seeing some new pics.
I know you are busy, but my So Called Life is on Hulu now. Complete episodes for free!
Post a Comment