Caleb's favorite part of the night was the kids Farmer's Market. They got to feed chickens and cows, pick apples, plant corn, and milk the cows on the pretend farm and then sell their goods at pretend market. The money you got for your veggies could then be used to buy ice cream sandwiches!








Silas's favorite part was feeding the animals. He thought their mouths tickled his hand and he was very brave to hold his hand out flat for them to eat the carrot pieces.
This camel was not afraid to get all up in your face begging for some carrots. He big ol' sloppy lips were too much for me but Canaan and Daddy were sweet to him.




7 comments:
So cute, touching the animals...I hope you brought your hand sanitizer!
What a fun time. Just seeing their sweet smiles was worth the money spent.
Plus there is nothing better than funnel cake
I absolutely LOVE the picture of the boys in the tractor wheel!
Looks like so much fun! Love the pics and now I'm craving some funnel cake!
Love the pic in the wheel of the tractor!
What wonderful pix! These are absolutely in the Top 10 cutest kids in the entire world (shall I name the others?)! What a great experience for these guys.
Post a Comment