Ha! Cute. I'm impressed that he got any part of MontGUMery!
Too cute. I'll have to share that with family. They'll love it. And I love the pictures of the boys. Where are you going to put them?
Haha! So we live in an edible state. If Caleb gets a cravin' for some gummy worms or bears, bring him down :)
Very impressive that you have only been out of school a week and you are working on State Capitals! It makes me look at Alabama (formerly a peanut state) in a whole new light!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ha! Cute. I'm impressed that he got any part of MontGUMery!
Too cute. I'll have to share that with family. They'll love it. And I love the pictures of the boys. Where are you going to put them?
Haha! So we live in an edible state. If Caleb gets a cravin' for some gummy worms or bears, bring him down :)
Very impressive that you have only been out of school a week and you are working on State Capitals! It makes me look at Alabama (formerly a peanut state) in a whole new light!
Post a Comment