Our Kentucky Nana (we also have a TN Nana) came to stay with us for two weeks to help with the new baby. A few days after she left she sent an email and mentioned that she missed "Silas's excitement about everything" and I thought that was so cute because it is true. That kid gets excited about anything and everything which makes him easy to love and fun to be around. He has also been very independent pretty much since the day he was born. If you tell him no, he will usually whine and cry for awhile and then try to figure out a way to do it himself. Take last night for example...he was hungry and wanted to eat but dinner was not ready. He was pulling on my pant legs crying and I kept telling him it was cooking and he would have to wait. So he was forced to take matters into his own hands - he pulled the oven mitt down off the counter, put it on, and started trying to pull open the oven door. I did not have the camera at the time, so I tried to recreate the scene today.


3 comments:
Oh my, he is industrious! I've been watching for examples since you said that you thought he was brighter than Caleb at this age, and he IS such a smart, entertaining little guy. :)
Recreated the scene! Now you blog has you forcing your children to fake cute stuff, and it hasn't even been a week. Your path to the dark side is complete.
I know, I know. But I am just having so much fun, I cant help myself.
Post a Comment