This is hard, and exciting all at the same time. I love the idea of journaling this stage of our life, but filtering/formatting it for other people to read is nerve-wracking.
My life these days could generally be described as chaotic. I don't know what I expected - with three boys this close together I am not sure how it could be anything else, but for a control freak like me it takes some getting used to. When our second son was born going out by myself was difficult, and I often relied on help from one of my sweet friends. But when Corey and I were together we had it all taken care of...he would describe it as man-to-man defense. Now that we are running a zone defense, we often need help even when we are out with them together. Again did I mention that I am a control freak? Asking for help, getting help, and requiring help is hard for me. God has blessed us with such amazing friends and family who are always ready and willing to help, and I know He is teaching me many lessons right now especially in those instances where people I barely know step in to help. Like when I see my sister-in-laws sister trying to keep my kids from stepping in a huge mud pit (for the second time), or a guy from church who I have only met once before has to run to keep my 17 month old from jumping into the pool, or when my seven week old gets consoled by a lady in our Sunday school class that I have never even met. Lessons in humility and letting go...all part of the chaos.
Welcome to our life, the chaos should provide for some entertaining stories to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I am looking forward to readin your blog. Maybe you will be inspired to get on Facebook too!
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.
I love it! I love the Sumer with one M blog! Oh, but I see that you're going to make me type the blurry letters in...oh, the blurry letters how I dislike them:)
YIPEE!!! You don't know how excited I am about reading another blog of a friend I acutally KNOW! This is going to be great. :) You should go back and post the story about no crying in baseball and when Caleb made you go into Saxby's with stamps all over your face...totally blog-worthy!
I am working on it!! Since I, too am a bit of a control freak and slightly anal retentive, is it a bit of a challenge for me to just get my page set up. I make things so much harder than they have to be. Anyways, onthehohmfront is coming soon!
I am really enjoying keeping up with you everyday.Caleb looked so grown up playing ball.
The stamps on your face was worse than the time you took me to the airport with the big pink rollers in your hair.
Nana
Post a Comment