Thanks to Tammy, Hana now has a sponsor. She will now get a picture and a letter, that will tell her that a sweet family halfway around the world loves her, believes in her, and is praying for her. Glory to God!
Visit www.tuckerbleu.com, click on Client Proofing, and enter the password "Grace". To view more pictures of kids needing a sponsor.
And video of the boys tomorrow, Shane, promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi,
I was trying to find an email, but couldn't, so I'm just leaving a comment:)
I'd REALLY like to "talk" to you about your decision to go to Africa with your family, if you're willing...
I traveled with Compassion International to Kenya in March and have been ruined for my American life...
I've written extensively about it on my blog. If you have time, would you email me? Kristenwrites@yahoo.com
Blessings.
oh my goodness... thank you Jesus! I wish I could be there to see the smile on Hana's face when she is told she gets to go to school! Priceless!
Post a Comment