Look out, Africa!
This is adorable. He's talking so well now!
Africa will never be the same once Canaan gets there ha. Nana will sure miss you
Yummy that boy is. You're gonna rock Korah's world buddy!~H
Man, I love that boy! He is too cute and would fit right in here at the Jones' house. Just giving you some options. ;) I want to see you and Corey do your videos soon!Love,Tracey
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Look out, Africa!
This is adorable. He's talking so well now!
Africa will never be the same once Canaan gets there ha. Nana will sure miss you
Yummy that boy is. You're gonna rock Korah's world buddy!
~H
Man, I love that boy! He is too cute and would fit right in here at the Jones' house. Just giving you some options. ;) I want to see you and Corey do your videos soon!
Love,
Tracey
Post a Comment