Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stubborn

–adjective
1.unreasonably obstinate; obstinately unmoving: a stubborn child.
2.fixed or set in purpose or opinion; resolute: a stubborn opponent of foreign aid.
3.obstinately maintained, as a course of action: a stubborn resistance.
4.difficult to manage or suppress: a stubborn horse; a stubborn pain.

See picture below:

This is my sweet baby who learned to somehow pole vault over the side of his crib, forcing us to convert it to a toddler bed that he now refuses to stay in. We often find him asleep in strange places in his bedroom...the chair, on the floor in the corner of the room, right next to the gate that we had to put up to keep him ransacking the house while we slept.

Stubborn - just like his Daddy. ;)

8 comments:

Shane said...

See, I was going to say he took after the Yancey side of the family.

Ky Nana said...

He is one of a kind. How precious is my little hurriCanaan.That picture makes him look so innocent

Robyn said...

I found Jackson wrapped in a blanket asleep on the floor beside my bed one morning. I suggest turning the doorknob around so you can lock him in! :)

Shawn said...

How can you tell such tall tales about that precious lump of sweetness??

Love him and all of his stubborness.
~H

KellyRose said...

Oh, but I love him so!
I have one of those too. I thought Lila was stubborn until Graham came along...I had no idea. Hence why he is 17 months and not officially walking.

Meredith said...

Even when that sweet stubborness gets him in trouble he can still make you smile. Adorable!

Ashley said...

But momma, he sure is a cutie patootie stubborn one! It is the stubborn ones that make the best leaders!

Joe said...

Like Dr. Cecil told us one time concerning Sarah. One day that stubbornness will come in handy...if you survive it! He has grown and changed so much since I have seen him! Miss you guys!