Friday, February 19, 2010

Follow You

5 comments:

Big Nanny said...

Love it! And you know I love that song. Lots of tears, lots of memories, and lots of work to be done! Now, how do I steal this?

jam'n bell said...

thank you, sumer..not just for creating this beautifully, memorable video but for also sharing your big heart! what a sweet blessing you are.

Shane said...

OK everybody. Sumer came to my church tonight and spoke about her trip and heart for Africa. It was challenging, it was moving, it was perfect.

If you are a part of a church, a group of believers, or just have a big family you need to have Sumer come and pour our God's heart for the nations.

Erin said...

This was absolutely precious. I cannot wait to go! Thank you for sharing your heart with all of us and doing whatever it takes to be obedient to His call. Like you said, not doing something for these people is just NOT an option!

And what a sweet big brother Shane is! I wish I could've been there.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Love,
Tracey