to this...

I wish I had the patience to upload more of his birthday party photos, but not tonight. Tonight I also have tests to grade and a lesson to plan so these will have to do.
We are blessed by this little boy. I do have to remind myself of that these days, because he is quite tenacious. And busy. And able to scream in such a way that you can feel it rattle the inside of your ears.
But he is also a good eater and I have been waiting for one of those. And he now pretends to talk on the phone which is adorable. And he will throw a ball around the room and chase it for a good long while which is also precious. And he will stand up and take steps but only to go to people that really wants like Mommy or Daddy. And he is chunky and delectable and I want to eat his tummy all the time.
He smiles easily and often. And he provides a great deal of entertainment for his older brothers. He is stubbornly perfect. And when I rub his head at night as he is sleeps in his crib, I am always reminded that he is so much more than I ever deserved. I love you baby boy.
Praise the Lord for a one-year old William Canaan!


5 comments:
He is truly a delight
I teared up just reading that! I guess because my baby is on the eve of turning one as well. We are truly blessed!
This was so sweet and loving. And I am crazy about the little guy.
Perfectly written about a perfect little boy by his perfect little mama!
~H
What sweet pictures. I agree. It's hard to believe it's been a year since we came to the hospital to see you guys. Canaan is just as adorable now as he was then. Glad we're going to see you guys again in a few weeks!
Post a Comment