Oh that Jadie Thomas. The girl takes an awesome picture, and she brings along a toot machine and some big ol' lollipops. My kids thought we hired her just to entertain them!
OH MY GOODNESS, those are precious! As if the boys weren't cute enough, you put untucked shirts and TIES on them, and they just turned into a Gap ad. I love it. You and Corey look great, too. But I'm bummed because I couldn't get the link at the bottom to work. Can you e-mail it to me?
Oh, oh, oh!!! Beyond adorable. Love, love, love the outfits. I did go over to the website and saw the photographer's blog where there are a few more pictures. These are incredible!
You have some really stinkin' cute little boys. I LOVE the untucked shirts and loosened ties! I don't envy you in trying to select the ones you're purchasing. Gosh, I'm tempted to buy some myself just because they're so cute.
Okay, my updater did not tell me you had a new post!! These are so great. I can hardly stand how cute those boys look in the loose ties and button up shirts. And I got the biggest lump in my throat when I scrolled down to the family picture. What a great family. We love you guys! ~H
Well, I just have to say that I went and tried the linky for the extra photos and I have successfully bawled through the entire thing. Great pictures, Sumer. I'm glad I don't have to pick which ones to hang on a wall!! ~H
13 comments:
Those are adorable! You really don't have any issues at all with giving your kids suckers;) The sucker pictures are my favorite.
OH MY GOODNESS, those are precious! As if the boys weren't cute enough, you put untucked shirts and TIES on them, and they just turned into a Gap ad. I love it. You and Corey look great, too.
But I'm bummed because I couldn't get the link at the bottom to work. Can you e-mail it to me?
What precious little boys.
I can't believe how much Canaan has changed since Caleb's bd. I can't get the
link to work either.
Oh, oh, oh!!! Beyond adorable. Love, love, love the outfits. I did go over to the website and saw the photographer's blog where there are a few more pictures. These are incredible!
So adorable!! Watching that made me a little teary-eyed. You have a precious family.
Wow! How do you pick only a couple???? You all look great! Your boys are so cute in those little shirts with the ties.
They are adorable. I love all of them. What a wonderful birthday present that would be for someone who has a birthday coming up soon.Huh?
You have some really stinkin' cute little boys. I LOVE the untucked shirts and loosened ties! I don't envy you in trying to select the ones you're purchasing. Gosh, I'm tempted to buy some myself just because they're so cute.
Those are great! That makes me a little misty and somehow makes me want more little boys in my house!! (Don't tell Randy!)
What beautiful boys and parents too! Can't wait to see all of you. Only 10 more days!
Okay, my updater did not tell me you had a new post!! These are so great. I can hardly stand how cute those boys look in the loose ties and button up shirts. And I got the biggest lump in my throat when I scrolled down to the family picture. What a great family. We love you guys!
~H
Well, I just have to say that I went and tried the linky for the extra photos and I have successfully bawled through the entire thing. Great pictures, Sumer. I'm glad I don't have to pick which ones to hang on a wall!!
~H
Post a Comment