I had every intention of a separate post for each of our Christmas events. But now, I am just too far behind to go back or else I will still be posting Christmas pictures in July. I instead just made a fancy slideshow for the grandparents. Thanks to everyone who made our Christmas so very special this year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Okay, I must be feeling a little pregnant this morning because I almost teared up watching that. It makes me sad that Christmas is over this year. Hard to believe it's come and gone.
Awesome! Anytime you say "for the grandparents," you might as well say "for the grandparents and Erin" because you know I'm gonna watch it!
LOVE the cool tech show!
Thank you. I feel like Meredith(not pregnant though). It is a little sad that it is over.It is wonderful to see all the Christmas pictures and realize how blessed and loved we are.
the pictures of corey reading to the boys on the bed brought the tears on.. thanks a lot sumer! lol :) your boys are so precious. you guys are so wonderful. love you all! oh and bryson is still talking about silas's birthday party :)
I think this is wonderful. Thank you...
Pop/Dad/J.C.
Sumer, thank you so much for taking the time to do this. It was such a blessing to see how much the boys enjoyed Christmas.
Absolutely wonderful! And kudos to the new techie in the family for the great job on the slide show!
Post a Comment