Kids are in bed hopefully for the night, husband is here to answer the phone, house is a mess but I still dont feel like cleaning -- hopefully I will have a more successful blogging experience this time.
Silas turned two -- or "deux" as he likes to call it, he's not so good with the English so he chooses to speak in French -- at the end of last year.
Thanks to all his little friends who convinced their parents to drive the 45 minutes (or more for the Columbia folks) to his party. I hope it was worth it! And thanks to Pop who took some time off work to assume his regular role of toting our littlest one around. Especially since our littlest one is not too little anymore.
Uploading lots of individuals pictures is a long and frustrating process so another slideshow it is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Again--I love the slide show!
Thanks for the pictures. Looks like everyone had a good time. That Pops is handier than a pocket on a shirt as Aunt Mary would say.You sure are lucky to have him around.
Cute, cute! And it was definitely worth the drive. :)
As they used to say in the society column, "A good time was had by all." Great party, great pictures!
Too cute. I love Silas in his monkey shirt. Seeing the pictures now it makes me sad that Nathan missed out. I'm glad they got to come and play this weekend.
Post a Comment