We went to dinner and then took him to see his first movie at the theatre. The ticket taker did not play along with my action shot, do people not normally take pictures of their children going to the movies for the first time?
Caleb even got to bring along a friend. Really, Mommy invited one of her friends who just happens to have a child Caleb's age to come along. But they (and we) had a great time experiencing this first together. Obviously, the ticket taker was prepared this time and played it a little more cool...
Caleb even got to bring along a friend. Really, Mommy invited one of her friends who just happens to have a child Caleb's age to come along. But they (and we) had a great time experiencing this first together. Obviously, the ticket taker was prepared this time and played it a little more cool...
And it would not be the movies without a combo meal that was more expensive than his dinner.

They both did great and sat through the entire movie, and when it was over Caleb said "I want to watch another one." A fun and succesful first trip to the movies! As we were going to bed Corey and I talked about how easy it is to go somewhere with just one child, it almost felt like a date night!


2 comments:
I remember I always like to go with just me,daddy and Mommy. Felt like I was an only child for a short while.
Looks like Caleb had a good time.He must have been a really good boy
Hello? What movie did you watch?
Post a Comment