There is just not much better than a sweet little newborn wrapped up in a 3-inch thick cocoon. With my kids all tucked away in their beds, this picture does make me a little sad that I will not hold another one of those.
But by about 7:00 tomorrow morning I will remember that my plate is full and my cup runneth over. Praise the Lord.
On a different note, last year when Corey and I filed our taxes I listed "house wife" as my official occupation.
I later had to amend those taxes when I got a W-2 from a summer class at Belmont that I forgot I had even taught. That amendment was not only a form ten times harder to fill out than any test I have ever taken, but it also delayed our stimulus check a good six weeks.
That is not really the point, the point is this year I am not even sure what I will list. I am a teacher, a director, and a "stay-at-home mom". Although, I think that last title might be revoked any day now.
All that to say, as in the words of Big Nanny, "don’t waste your cable internet energy on checking my blog everyday….you will just be disappointed." At least until maybe Spring Break, or this summer sometime!


4 comments:
Never say never, my dear! God has a sense of humor about children. Randy's mom was 40 when she got pregnant with him!
I think you should just put your occupation as "stinkin awesome." Cause that's what you are in my book, friend!
~H
Today, I got to rock a 6 week old to sleep in the nursery and it reminded me just how sweet newborns can be. Meet me at the hospital in July and you can cuddle with another one.
Thanks for participating! What a sweet little Silas face. And I agree with Heather...you should just put "all of the above" for your occupation because you do it all, my friend!
Post a Comment