I have watched my blog slowly slip down the Big Nanny blog roll, as the days ticked by waiting for my brother to send me some beach pictures. But considering that the three of them let the five of us tag along to their free weekend in a beach condo, I won't actually hold it against them! Thanks again, Yanceys, we had a great time!
So last week we went to PCB with my brother and his family for Fall Break. I have a nephew who is two, so that made a house of four adults and four boys ages 3, 2, 1, and, 6 months. We spent our days at the beach, and at nights walking around the new Pier Park and then playing games after the boys went to bed. The boys played well together (for the most part), nobody got sunburned (except Corey, but that is really just a given), and we survived the grueling eight hour trip (with four extra stops just for Caleb to potty). And thank you all for all the prayers, because praise the Lord noone else got sick from whatever stomach bug Corey had the night before we left! Enjoy lots of pictures...
The Yanceys Caleb loved climbing on the rocks with Uncle Shane.
Nathan also loved climbing on the rocks.
And all of the boys loved exploring the "caves".
We all share a love of popcorn - except for my weird husband and Canaan who needs some teeth first - so we made a couple of trips to Popcorn Kingdom.
Canaan was not a big fan of the beach, it interfered with naptime.
but this year he had a great time.
We spent several days at the state park beaches which were amazing. There are deer that will almost walk up to your car, crabs running across the roads, and no hotels to crowd the landscape. Perfect for our kids to be able to play in the water, dig in wet sand with no waves, and find lots of seashells.
He seems so sweet here, but actually he was being defiant and uncooperative.

8 comments:
Thanks for the photos.Well
worth the wait. The boys have grown so.Cannan is a doll. Looks like they are all boy(climbing rocks and exploring caves).Glad no one else got sick. Love the picture of you and Corey.You
look great.See you on the Nov 2nd
That picture of Corey and Silas walking out to the beach is precious! I want copies of the ones on the rocks. I don't have any of those. Thanks.
And the one with Shane and Canaan under the umbrella. That's one's cute. Canaan was actually happy on the beach!
That looked so fun! I'm going to live vicariously through y'all since we did not get a beach trip this year. I'm especially envious of the FREE part and the GAMES part after the kids were asleep. Great pics...esp. the defiant one of Caleb (cool lighting) and the one of you and Corey. If it weren't for all the pictures of the 4 kids it would've looked like you were on a 2nd honeymoon!
You're still low on the Big Nanny blog because that thing does not update "honeymoon" picture is very sweet;)
Love the picture of you and Corey!
I sure would like to have a copy of the picture of you and Corey.
Beautiful pictures! I have to agree with the others and say that I loved the pic of you and Corey and the one of Corey and Silas walking to the beach. All the boys looked precious. It looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment