You have probably heard by now that we have a contract on our house, and we are starting the process of selling our furniture.
Big Nanny had doner her shopping while I was away in March and so she was ready to pick up her items.
We loaded her car with two tables, and one chair and ottoman set. As we were moving stuff outside to load in the car, Caleb asked me why she was taking our stuff. I reminded him that we had sold our house and that in order to move to Africa we needed to sell our furniture.
As we are outside twisting and turning the chair to fit in in the back of Big Nanny's mid-sized car, Caleb yells from the front porch..."the couch is going to be the hardest part."
I love that sweet boy who was just fine with getting rid of our things even when he thought Angela was going to take it all.
And I love that God is preparing their hearts for this process of letting go...I wonder if he is going to actually let his toys go that easily? I can always pray for a miracle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Well, that one made me sad...
-sh
Agreed, Heather. Especially the "letting go" part. As much as we know God has ordained this plan for Korah and has chosen y'all to be part of the plan, is it ok to say that we are going to miss you?
Yes, if only the couch was the hardest part of it all.
Sigh...
~H
I'm excited for you guys and amazed at how God is moving but it makes me sad to think that we won't come visit you in that house again. :(
We will all miss you dearly! Who is going to tell me what to order at PF Changs??
Post a Comment