There are so many people that I should have thanked so very long ago...
For all of you who provided crayons for our trip. Thank you so much!! The crayons were a huge hit, and we were mobbed anytime we pulled them out. To give these kids a good quality item that we know will last them a long time was exciting. Each child also got four Bible verse coloring sheets to go along with the crayons. We had over 500 boxes so there are lots of you out there who contributed, but I will say a special thank you to Andy, Allie, and Sandy who went out of their way to mail us extra large quantities! I can assure you those crayons are a prized possession, and you can see a few pictures over at Big Nanny's blog.
And then for all of you who took care of my husband and my children while I was away. He was pampered, and I thank you for that! Thank you Nana for coming to stay for a week, and even letting him get out of the house a couple of nights after work. And thank you Jones (both sets), Hanks, Sapps, Clarkes, Hohmans, and Allens for providing my family with a meal or a yummy snack or a special delivery. This is not a replacement to the thank you card that you may still receive, but just a special shout out to let you know that I love you all and so appreciate the way that you supported me and my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sum Bum,
Your stories and photos from your travels there are all the thanks that we need. It's awesome that you were able to touch the lives of so many kids over there.
AC
No need to thank me. I wouldn't trade that week for a million dollars. Love my grandsons.
Post a Comment