The middle buckaroo turned three years old today!
We celebrated with a wild west party complete with some oversized stuffed horses, thanks to the lovely Hanks family. They were definitely the hit of the party. And I promise, I kept a close watch for clean hands before mounting the horses!

We did some lasso-ing. Glad Daddy Bill was around to show us the real way to tie a lasso rope! And we corraled the "cow" balloons.
And, of course, we ate cupcakes.
A couple of times...
Happy Birthday, sweet Silas!


6 comments:
Yeee Haww!! The horses look very happy and well cared for. Glad they didn't give you any trouble.
Happy Birthday, Silas!!!
~H
Looks like you all had so much fun! Tell Silas "Happy (day late) Birthday" for me! Ms. Kim
Silas,
You give the best, sweetest hugs, and I was happy to get a big one from you before we left the party. Happy Birthday, my friend!
Love, Morgan :)
Looks like Silas had a great birthday party - what a neat idea! Wish I could have been there!
Happy Birthday,Silas
Love, Granny Kathy
Silas is such a sweet little boy. He always hugs me. I am sorry I missed your birthday party.See you soon
Ooohhh, so sad we couldn't be there. Looks like the party was a big hit. Happy Birthday Silas!
P.S. I am so impressed with these pictures posted so quickly!
Post a Comment