



I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and hope that you go to bed tonight in awe of the amazing gifts we are given and content in the knowledge that Jesus Christ is all that we really need.
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called Wonderful Counselor,
Mighty God, Everlasting Father,
Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6


3 comments:
These are great pictures! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Give Silas a birthday kiss from me. And know my prayers are with all of you as you leave next week.
Love, Kathy
They are so precious. There is nothing better in the world than grandchildren.They are light of my life
See, you didn't need me and my silly camera on Christmas morning - you did great! They look adorable in their matching jammies. Love that 2nd picture with all those feet!
And I love that verse. That pretty much sums up Christmas right there!
Post a Comment