Musketeer 1
Musketeer 2 (with goldfish in his teeth)
Musketeer 3 
Three Musketeers...Musketeer 2 was sad because Musketeer 1 was messing with the feather in his hat! But Pop and Nana came over and cheered him up, and they all had a great time at the Fall Festival!
Musketeer 2 (with goldfish in his teeth)
Musketeer 3 
Three Musketeers...Musketeer 2 was sad because Musketeer 1 was messing with the feather in his hat! But Pop and Nana came over and cheered him up, and they all had a great time at the Fall Festival!



5 comments:
I'm so impressed that you got a picture of all 3 of them together!
LOVE IT!
They looked SO adorable, and I'm totally impressed that you made those costumes.
You are so smart. They looked store bought. They are the most adorable 3 musketeers I've ever seen
Yes, ADORABLE is the word!
They loved their outfits, especially the swords! And the parents were genius in getting swords that would not hurt! Boys do like to whack things, and each other... They look terrific...
Post a Comment