That is a perfect picture. I think he looks so much like Corey.
Yes, he does. I also think he had a blast. He looks very happy
So sweet...and painty.~H
So very, very brave of you. And I agree!--totally a little Corey.
As I recall, the paint is a step up from some of the other stuff he has smeared on himself. :-) He looks great!
You are one brave woman! Did you let all three boys do that at the same time?
He looks different every time I see him. How adorable!
Pop's comment made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is a perfect picture. I think he looks so much like Corey.
Yes, he does. I also think he had a blast. He looks very happy
So sweet...and painty.
~H
So very, very brave of you. And I agree!--totally a little Corey.
As I recall, the paint is a step up from some of the other stuff he has smeared on himself. :-) He looks great!
You are one brave woman! Did you let all three boys do that at the same time?
He looks different every time I see him. How adorable!
Pop's comment made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment