And I am completely over my straightener. This is mainly because if I curl my hair I can go a few days without washing it, but if I straighten it I will have to wash it the next day because it looks greasy. I know there are those of you who get up every morning to wash and style your hair, but I just cannot bring myself to do it. It is hard enough to get up and spend some time with Jesus. Time with Jesus and a shower would have me up around 4.
So last week when I was getting ready I was forced to dig around behind all this...
in order to find these:
Hot rollers. Anybody still use them? Yeah, I hadn't used them in a while either. And the last time I used them I had long hair without layers. And I hear that pregnancy can do weird things to your hair. And I thought it best to spray them and take the time to clean my bonus room before I took them out. Which all might explain why I seriously underestimated the power of some hot rollers...
You can read about my call for help here.


10 comments:
I did not know that you posted this when I posted mine. It was set for auto-post;)
Your curling iron will be home by the 18th. Hold on til we get there.Although it is a nice 80's look.Which I understand in the new fashion
Check out those curls!! [wolf whistle] Hubba hubba! ;-)
Hold on ladies... I had no idea I went to church with ANOTHER beauty pageant queen!
Had I known, you can be assured I would've been much more excited to see you in line at the bank yesterday, I promise.
I KNEW it was you!!
So, now we all know how to get Big Nanny to respond to voice mails...hair crisis.
My 80's girl immediately comes out in me when I see that picture...my first thought was...awww she looks pretty, now tease up those bangs just a bit more.
~H
WOW! Pregnancy did great things to your hair...mine wouldn't do that for any amount of product in the world.
And I still like the idea of a country song with the title "I left my curling iron in Kentucky!"
i must be the only person in thompson station that still uses hot rollers but i don't care.
checkers
I probably have a curling iron you can borrow if you'd like while you wait until the 18th, but you're sporting those hot rolled curls so well you might not want to. You know, the 80's are coming back. I've seen the eyeshadow and shoes in stores to prove it.
Wow! That's all I can say. Wow!
Oh. Wow.
Post a Comment