A gift that also came in handy when I taught high school and had a freshman homeroom.
That being said, I actually requested a drum set be given to my oldest for Christmas. KY Nana and Nanny were happy to oblige, and we have been making lots of music in this house ever since.

And while the big boys were at school, Canaan decided to get in on the fun...


6 comments:
Wow! Church, a nap, AND a blog post--all in the same day! That's impressive!!
Nathan is going to be so excited to visit your house next time we come! A train table and a drum set! I'm loving these daily posts by the way!
Someone looks VERY proud of himself and the lovely music he's making...so cute!
Love it; love the video. You're a sweet mommy. I want to be like you when I grow up.
Canaan looks like he treasures some alone play time on school days like Jackson! Too cute! and you are such a talented mommy!
Money well spent on the drums. It was our pleasure.
I love the video. Canaan is having a blast. He did the same thing when I was there.
Smart little boy.
Post a Comment