We might be behind on this little milestone, but if so I dont even want to know because I was very proud of my biggest little boy today.
And at any rate, I just cannot believe he is old enough to do these things, time does go by so fast. My mother-in-law says that the days go by slow but the years go by fast. Only three years in and it already seems too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I think you have ever reason to be proud. Like you I can't believe he is old enough to write his name.Time does fly.
As a PT turned mom, I've learned that you really have to let go of those milestones! Great job, Caleb!
I only know what my 2 1/2 year old can do so I am very impressed!
He looks so proud! I see kindergarten readiness!
Oh, he's so big! I don't really know anything about appropriate ages of milestones, but looks to me like he's pretty smart!
yes, the days are slow, but the years do go by fast...so true. I don't know any three year olds that can write their names that good.
Ok, now I feel like a loser. Micah knows the letter "M". Not to write it, just say it. Oh well, maybe Caleb can teach him! :)
Great job Caleb! And no... Silas just learned to spell his name out loud this summer... spelling is next summer (and we had to do it to the tune of Bingo)
OK, I do have a degree in Early Childhood Education and writing your name this legibly at age three is advanced. Most teachers do not expect a child to accomplish this until age five. Besides, we already knew my grandchildren are brilliant.
Post a Comment