And a few weeks ago, I would have said it was frustrating for my husband to say the new decorations I wanted for the tree were an "unnecessary expense." But the frustration was all gone when the tree was up, and it was decorated with ornaments from my childhood, and cute things Caleb has made in years past all clumped together on the few branches he could reach, and nobody got hurt (or yelled at) in the process.


5 comments:
Awww, thanks for the reminder to have fun. (even if I do currently have marker all over my bonus room couch. argh)
~H
I love it! I do like my pretty ornaments, too, but nothing beats the handmade ones from sweet babies!
Considering I just caught Remi sitting under the tree with a half eaten bag of Hershey kisses, I needed this reminder.
Reciprical comment and then some, my friend! ;-)
Melissa
S'mores? Can I get some leftovers? And I'm glad you did get that winning pic. It's a cute one!
That is too precious! If only children knew what efforts their mamas (and daddys) put forth. I had fun loving on those sweet boys all weekend and can't wait for Christmas!
Post a Comment